Monday, November 17, 2014

HOW TO MAKE LUMINARIES FOR HOLIDAY DECORATING

Hi guys! Today I'll show you how to make quick & easy luminaries for your holiday table! Thanks for watching!



Dollar Tree Crafty Haul!


Roxy's Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/roxyfur

Natasha's Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Enastasia

To view and order Cardz TV Stamps, click here!

Don't forget to visit the NEW Cardz TV Gallery, featuring our amazing Gallery Designers!
Each day they'll show you Cards, 3-D projects, Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Mini albums and MORE!
Just click HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs & Blessings,



7 comments:

  1. Mary, I love these luminaries! What a great idea. I will have to get busy and make some for our Thanksgiving table. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those luminaries! Great job Mary, I will definitely be making some of those.
    ]
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind posting the links to their youtube sites? I can't find them and would love to watch them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love your luminaries Mary!!! I'll be hunting the vellum and making some for Christmas! Great Dollar Tree haul. I never seem to find the goodies that others find at their store either!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty and festive for any of the holidays. Also, they seem pretty easy to make, so it's a win-win project :-) Thank you so much for sharing these.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul at Dollar Tree. I need to make a trip to my local one and see what I can find. Love those bags, Mary, I can't wait to see how you plan to decorate them :-)
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!