Friday, December 27, 2013

"...BIG BEAR HUGS" GET WELL CARD

Hello my crafty friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends! I had an awesome Christmas, but several of my friends and family members have been under the weather, so today I have a get well card for you. It's a really quick, simple, but cute card, using Cricut Create A Critter 2, and Cardz TV Stamps "Beary Sweet", "Hugs and Kisses" and "Heartfelt Wishes". Thanks for watching!






To view all Cardz TV Stamps click here!

Have a fun Friday...Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Mary!!! Love all of the layers and that darling little bear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your videos! I have tons of patterned paper, and never know how to use it, so am always happy to see what you do with it. I also love that you use your cricut a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mary what a precious and darling card. You just always seem to come up with so many great ideas for cards. I love too how you keep creating such unique and clever ways to design your cards and your stamps are always the perfect way to add the special touch to give the words and or phrase to complete the card and or a LO. I always love it when you use your Cricut to create. But no matter what you choose to do I love it that your projects always are so awesome. You do come up with so many creative ways to create whether it's a card, a topper or a mini album I am always excited when I see you have a new video as I know I am so in for a treat. Thanks Mary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, loving your video and card. Can't wait to make this one. It's a great get well for around valentine's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a darling little get well card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card!! That will make someone special feel much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beary cute card, I love all the layering! I must order these bear stamp set .
    Crafty hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out adorable. I just love your cards and videos. :D
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!