Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WINNER!! "I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS" CHALLENGE


Hello my crafty friends! I hope you all had a wonderful, blessed Christmas! I can't believe it's already come and gone! 

Thanks so much to all of you for playing the Cardz TV Stamps Design Team Challenge #21 "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas". I used random.org to pick a winner, and that winner is...

Jenny H from jennyhurleycards.blogspot.com
  
Congratulations Jenny!  You've won a set of Cardz TV Stamps! Just send your address to cardztv@gmail.com, and I'll get them right out to you! Thanks so much for playing our challenge!

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Jennifer and have fun creating with your new Cardz TV stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner, Jenny H. Here in Central TX we had a White Christmas. On Christmas Day it rained, thundered, more rain and before noon CT we had snow flurries & continued to snow throughout the day. Forecast was for 1" but I believe we had more. Had not had snow last yr but did have it 2 yrs ago.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jenny! Way to go! Enjoy your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jenny! Have fun with your prize!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!