Monday, April 30, 2012

TSQ Royal Digi Challenge #8

 It's the last MONDAY of the month and time for 
This months theme 
is Mothers & Flowers, so create a card
using a digital image that's all about
Mothers, Flowers or both! 

I decided to make my card using this beautiful flower digital stamp from one of our fantastic sponsors, 
Please check out their wonderful site for more amazing digi's!



My card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" using this beautiful blue Bazzill cardstock. 

The cute flowered paper is from Pink Petticoat ~ Wild Blossoms collection, and it's cut at 4" x 5 1/4". 

The blue center border is 1" x 5 1/4", and I added some pink ribbon before adhering it to the card front. 

Next, I added a paper doily that I got from the Wilton cake decorating section at Walmart. I think it added a sweet, vintage touch to the card. 

The beautiful Pink Cat Studio flower digi was printed at 2.25 " x 2.29" and I cut and embossed it, using my Cuttlebug and Spellbinders Labels Eleven die.

 I inked the edges very lightly with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink, then added 2 pink pearls from Martha Stewart, and then a pretty pink bow. 

The sentiment is from TSQ Princess Birthday sentiment stamps, stamped on a white cardstock banner, using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 

I love the soft, feminine look of this card, and I think it would make a beautiful Mother's Day card, as well.

Make sure you check out all the fantastic creations from my DT sisters, the wonderful sponsors and prizes, and then take the challenge yourself...YOU might be a winner! Here's the link to TSQ Royal Digi Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Mary. Love the colors and the way you colored that image.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Mary. I love the softness of it. The doily is beautiful and the embossing is a perfect touch to this card. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly a beautiful card. I too love the softness of it and you did an awesome job with the doily just absolutely perfect in every way!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Mary!
    love the addition of the doily!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary,
    This card is really cute and I love the colors. Anyone would be thrilled to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very beautiful!!!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!