Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Coming Up!

Hi guys!
Just a quick post to let you know what's coming up on Cardz TV! Later today, I'll announce the winner, picked by random.org, of the "Splash-tastic Summer" K Andrew Designs Stamp set!

Don't forget to head over to my challenge blog, Cricut Cardz Challenge, to check the new challenge "Back to School...The 3 R's...Ribbon, Rhinestones and Red". Our wonderful DT sister Jeri set this week's challenge and it's going to be so much fun to see what ya'll create! 

My super crafty friend, Karey from http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/ is having a blog hop to celebrate her first blogaversary!
I'm so honored and excited that Karey asked me to help her celebrate her blogaversary, along with an awesome line-up of super talented crafters! Be sure to hop along with us this Saturday in the "It's My Elephantastic Birthday Blog Hop!" It's going to be so much fun...elephants EVERYWHERE!!

See you soon!
Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!