Friday, December 17, 2010

Winners - All That Glitters & Stocking Stuffer Blog Hops!

Sorry to be so late in announcing the winners of the All That Glitters and Stocking Stuffer blog hops! Thanks so much for coming by and hopping with us! Because I was participating in 2 hops, I've used random.org to pick 2 winners!
1. aremus/Amanda's Creativity
2. Charlotte/alittlebitofdetail.blogspot.com


Amanda and Charlotte, please send your address to cardztv@gmail.com and I'll get your bling right out to you! Thanks for hopping with us! Have an awesome weekend, everyone!
Hugs,
Mary 

3 comments:

  1. Mary, happy anniversary to you and Wayne, you two are a very special couple! I will be in your area after Christmas, I will call you! Maybe we can get together for a cup of coffee!!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! I am so excited to be a winner!!! You are so generous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I won! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. I love hearing from you!